What types of courses will be taught?
- Speech Communication
- Leadership Development
- Music Production
- Life Skills
- Career Exploration Series
- Social Media Track
Will there be homework?
What are the student expectations?
- Participants are expected to complete all assignments
- Participants are expected to adhere to all teen camp rules
- Participants are expected to attend a minimum of 80% of camp sessions
Are students paid for attending camp?
- Yes, students will receive compensation if and only if they are in attendance for at least 90% of each camp day will be eligible to receive the stipend for that day
What time does camp start each day?
- The arrival time for all Teen Camp participants must be no later than 9 a.m. each day. Later arrival negates the stipend for that day.
Will Meals be Served?
- Breakfast will be served daily from 8 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. Participants will not be allowed to eat breakfast after 8:30 a.m. Lunch will be served at 11:40 a.m. every day
Will participants go on field trips?
- Participants will be exposed to many different field trips throughout the program. Parents should make sure that campers arrive on time on field trip days. Report time for most fields is 8:15 a.m.